Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

Public Complaints

If you have a complaint or an inquiry about any environmental problem, please fill out this form and send it to us. We will follow-up the complaint and respond to them through the relevant branch/department. You can get the response to your complaints from the complaints follow-up page on this website. For further information, please contact the Citizens Services Department - Tel: 25266178/25256470 - Fax: 25256495 - Hotline: 19808
Your complaint number will show above the form after Submit

Name *
Address *
Governorate *
National ID Number *
Telephone *
Type *
Subject *
Attach Image
(.jpg, .png, or .gif)
less than 3Mb


Enter code
exactly as in image
Enter the code shown above in the box below

By clicking (Submit), you agree to the terms and conditions for receiving the complaint, a commitment to the following:

  • Enter the data in detail (name, address, national ID, personal phone, subject).
  • Repeated complaints will be saved (not processed).
  • Complaints involving inappropriate phrases will be saved (not processed).